๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ป ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ผ : ๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ ๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐‘


"๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ, ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž."๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฑ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Q: Who is Tsuki Noir?

Tsuki Noir a group of people working together to make a dream come true. We're a multi-faceted group that works in SL and RL to bring music and performance into a virtual world. Our members are..

╒════════════════════

⋮ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐“๐€๐๐€๐Š๐€ || ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ

⋮ ๐’๐€๐Š๐” ๐๐€๐Š๐€๐๐Ž || ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ, ๐•๐จ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ

⋮ ๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐˜๐Ž๐Š๐Ž ๐“๐€๐๐€๐Š๐€ || ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ, ๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ

⋮ ๐’๐ˆ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐„๐‹๐‹๐„ || ๐Š๐ž๐ฒ๐ฌ

⋮ ๐“๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ ๐€๐•๐ˆ๐’ || ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ซ

═════════════════════╛

๐: ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ? ๐”๐ฉ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

๐™†๐™–๐™ž- Hai...We're starting ๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง ๐€๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. Our first show back is at ๐Ÿ๐ฉ๐ฆ ๐’๐‹๐“ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐’๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง, ๐Œ๐ข๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ข. Its a beautiful old-world Japanese town and we're really excited to play there. Oh! And the new album came out August 15th! grins. Checkout https://open.spotify.com/album/19aJT4u4guqZ1NIbTD0IgJ

๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™ช - We do have our practices twice every week. But most of the stage work is all set. We try to stay pretty on top of things. Not to mention it helps build up our time together. Everyone has their own schedules. But making time to work together is important."


๐. ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - Tsuki Noir is a story concept. It's a project. Our fans, the Yokai, who have been following us know the story and there are hints throughout our music and the intros to our shows. When we walk through the Torii, we are sharing our world, crossing into yours. We bring the world of imagination to audio and visual representation. Yes there is a story there, but its still unfolding. That's why we say "season" because it really is like a series, episodic.

๐. ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ?

╔═══☩══♛══☩═════╗

https://tsukinoir.com/ - Main website to know all latest news and music

https://www.facebook.com/share/g/1GmHipR28r/ -FB page

➤ secondlife:///app/group/2e4261fa-e70a-7e77-68bb-f1a8eb4cf3a0/about - SL Group

Merch store - Inworld

➤ Other platforms: Spotify, iTunes, Deezer...

╚═══☩══✦══☩═════╝

๐. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š ๐˜๐จ๐ค๐š๐ข?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - Traditionally, 'Yokai' is a word that means monsters. Its a generic term in Japanese myth for all sorts of different supernatural things. Our fans are called Yokai, they come in all shapes and sizes, but I think for us, its a feeling too hmm...that feeling of not belonging that some of us have, and our Yokai come together to be part of something that is uniquely for them and become part of the tribe. So I guess for Tsuki Noir, being Yokai is about being accepted for who you are. In SL you can be you, no matter what that looks like. We have Dinkies and Oni, and Elves and all sorts. We're happy to think that Yokai for us means acceptance of diversity..

๐: ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ , ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง. ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - We just started in January this year. So pretty new. and well, we had already planned a three album evolution, each one is unique. This second phase is a look back into the roots of J-rock and blends some new styling. It's harder and more visceral but we try to keep it still....Tsuki Noir. Its different than Just Another Victim, Blood and Fire is an exploration of what came before. By the time album three is ready....we'll be locking in our sound. In SL we want to do shows and we want to keep pushing the boundaries of Second Life technology. We do things our own way and we want to keep that up.

The third won't be out till sometime next year. We're trying to make Season 2 a little longer for touring.

๐ - ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐›๐ฎ๐ฆ ?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - Oh yes, always performing.

๐. ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐’๐‹ ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐‹ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - Early on we decided we were going to do it this way. It fit our story to be both a Second life band and crossover into the real. So yes, Tsuki Noir is a fully realized entity in the real world AND our avatars exist in the Metaverse on several different levels. Video, shows, the quasi-live immersive aspects of our performances. These things are all the visuals. But we also have presence on Spotify, iTunes, and all the rest. Tsuki Noir brings some very talented people together both in RL and in SL to create every aspect of our project. People from all over the world that each bring a very important part to what we do. And also, it is for the long term. smiles (..◜แด—◝..)

๐: ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - Oh...that's a tough one to answer...I guess, I would offer a piece of advice to the original attempts at artistry out there. A lot of people use Suno, its a good platform for getting your ideas out, but it is making some major changes to policy next month that I was just reading about this morning. My caution would be - be careful what your vocals come out sounding like. Tsuki Noir is a registered corporate entity in the real world and our work is copyrighted, that includes our music, lyrics and vocals especially, so if you find Suno getting too close to someone else's work, it might be a good idea to not go there.

๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™ช - We are part of a genre after all.. Visual Kei, like a lot of other genre's has similar looks and J-rock sounds, so we aren't unique that way either. That being the case, it's said that imitation is the best form of flattery. However, there is only one Tsuki Noir Second life is full of ...hmm...easy single button pressing. 
We like to push further and try new methods, having fun while being involved. We work hard. Originality is hard work, so I can understand why someone might just borrow what we do, and even in RL, we had a very nice talk with a Producer who made a mistake and used our ideas. He decided to change things up. I just hope that in SL, we inspire others to also find their own uniqueness and originality.

๐: ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐’๐ข๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐จ๐ซ๐ข. ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐“๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐๐จ๐ข๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?

๐™Ž๐™ž๐™– ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š - Aye, Tsuki Noir.. For me personally, it's a place where different people come together through music, creativity and a shared passion for what we do. I've met people here who became genuinely important to me, I've learned a lot and I've had some wonderful moments. I'm still a relatively new member, so I think I'm still finding out what Tsuki Noir will ultimately mean to me. And I actually like that. It's not something I want to put into one simple box or label. It's something we're creating together, and I'm curious to see where that journey takes us.

๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š - The opportunity to do something that brings good feelings and joy makes me feel complete, and Tsuki Noir is a perfect way to put that into practice. Danceable music, emotional lyrics, lots of energy and fun. Tsuki Noiris a path to happiness, and it brings me great satisfaction to be a part of it with such caring friends.

๐. ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐›๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - Yes, I would say, we have considered collaborations with some of the other groups that specialize in that sort of performance and maybe, depending on who it is, yes we would love that for special shows. There are a couple groups we have our eye on. grins (¬‿¬)

๐. ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฒ๐จ๐ค๐จ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐š๐ง๐, ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐›๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ? ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐š๐ข ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐’๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ?

๐˜พ๐™๐™ž - Yes, that's right, ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™„ is my Onii-san.

Well… at the beginning, when ๐™†๐˜ผ๐™„ and ๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™ช decided to form the band, they simply asked me if I wanted to be part of it. I'm a musician, and I really loved the idea, so… of course I said yes! It was something completely new for me in SL, and I was genuinely happy to have the chance to play with them.

I would take the music they created and work on my own percussion parts and rhythms from there… because, well, a drummer with no sense of rhythm… hahaha! That might cause a few problems. And little by little, I started contributing in other ways too. Once or twice, I gave them lyrics I'd written, inspired by things I'd experienced with them, or by what they'd brought into my life. They turned those words into music, and I think that created something more between us. Going on stage and playing a song that tells a little piece of our own story… it definitely makes it feel different.. There were only three of us at the beginning, so we shared a lot of the work too. I also took care of posters, pictures, things like that… so I never really felt like I was just “the drummer.” I had the chance to help build Tsuki Noir along side them. And then we evolved with every concert. We learned how to play better together, the shows became more elaborate, more intense, more passionate… and I think we grew along with Tsuki Noir too.

And now there are five of us, and honestly, it's even more fun! ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™– and ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž have brought their own personalities and energy into the band, and I feel like Tsuki Noir has grown into something bigger without losing what we had at the beginning. There are more of us sharing the stage now, more energy, more ideas… and probably a little more chaos too. Hahaha! But I really love what the five of us are becoming together. So yes, having Kai as my Onii-san obviously makes this adventure special to me. But Tsuki Noir originally began as something he and Saku decided to create together. They're the ones who asked me to join them, and somehow, what started as simply a new experience became something that means a great deal to me.

When I look at how far we've come since those first concerts… yeah, I think I'm actually pretty proud of us. Hahaha! And most of all, I hope we're still a very long way from seeing the end of it.

๐: ๐€๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?

๐™†๐™–๐™ž - Hmm...yes. Come see us! We would love to perform for you! We are taking booking for anyone who would like to have us play on their sim and in September we are playing a place called Bloomsea, owned by our new sponsor, ๐’๐ค๐ฒ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ! Its going to be an amazing multi-sim performance. That's ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐ญ๐ก. We've had a lot of fun so far and hope we can share that with you all. You guys got anything?

๐™Ž๐™–๐™ ๐™ช - Thank you for all our support. It's special hearing the excitement and energy on stage as we share our music and vision to those that come and see it. And a few words from some of our song's: No chains, no fear, no compromise. Break your limits. Be that light between worlds. Make your own path.

๐˜พ๐™๐™ž - Thank you to everyone who follows and supports us, truly. Whether you've been with us from the beginning or you've only just discoveredTsuki Noir, it always means something special to me to see you in front of the stage and feel your energy during our concerts.

I really, really can't wait to see you again! To pick up my drumsticks, make way too much noise behind my drums… hahaha! But most of all, to see your faces again, feel that energy, and share those moments with you.

So take care of yourselves until then, okay? I can't wait to see you again… and I hope there'll be lots of you at our next concert! ๐Ÿ–ค❤️























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2250

2244

2249